This project is read-only.

Can Summary Row Height be adjusted according the number of Summary Element we require

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Hi,

I am using the Summary Row for displaying only Sum value. But the height of Summary Area is set to accommodate all the Summary constraints (i.e. Sum, Count, Average, Minimum, Maximum, etc.).

Is it possible that the Summary Row can set it's height on the basis of the number of element Summary constraints chosen by the caller. So suppose I require to display only Sum, the control itself should take the current Font and Height of a Character in which it has to be displayed the Sum and the adjust the Height of Summary Row basis of that and by adding some padding above and below.

Also it can grow itself when user has chosen other Summary constraints at run-time.

Please assist.

Mar 11, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Hi,

Can you please assist me with the above question?

Thanks
Mar 11, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Hi,

I have made changes to the code in change set number 22685.
You can take latest and try now.
Let me know if you want any other feature added?

Regards,
bpoojary
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Edited Mar 12, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Removed.
Mar 11, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Edited Mar 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Hi,

This change-set has removed my previous request where I was looking for the horizontal scroll should scroll the sum row as well. Earlier fix it was happening but in this fix it is not working.

http://tinypic.com/r/259yarl/6

Please assist.
Mar 12, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Hi,

I fixed the issue with scroll in change set number 22716 kindly take latest and check.

Regards,
bpoojary