This project is read-only.

CheckboxColumn

Mar 5, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Hi Team,

I need to use a column to represent a boolean column, I prefeer to use a checkbox to indicate when is true or when is false the value instead just the text, it is that posible with this control?
Mar 11, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Hi,

Try this
<DataGridCheckBoxColumn MinWidth="100"
           Binding="{Binding Path=BoolValue}"
           Header="Bool Column"
           IsThreeState="True">
            <DataGridCheckBoxColumn.ElementStyle>
                <Style TargetType="CheckBox">
                    <Setter Property="Background" Value="{Binding BoolValueColour, Converter={StaticResource MyConverter}}" />    
                </Style>
            </DataGridCheckBoxColumn.ElementStyle>
</DataGridCheckBoxColumn>
Please remember you will not get feature of AutoFilter in such columns though.
Mar 12, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Hi Team,

I when I add the checkbox coloumn, I found that the checkbox column should be ExtendedGrid.Microsoft.Windows.Controls.DataGridCheckBoxColumn, that is not a problem for me, but I found that the column does not accept the AutoFilter property, as you say in the previous post, but running the code I found that the popup for the autofilter is available (I need to hide this functionality), but the autofirlter functionality does not work. How can we hide the autofilter popup?
Mar 12, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Hi,

Please set HasAutoFilter to false on the column.

Regards,
Bpoojary

On Mar 5, 2013 11:42 AM, "Devtelco" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

I need to use a column to represent a boolean column, I prefeer to use a checkbox to indicate when is true or when is false the value instead just the text, it is that posible with this control?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (WPFExtendedDataGrid@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email WPFExtendedDataGrid@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 12, 2013 at 6:03 AM
I dont have that property available, did you add this recently?
Mar 12, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Hi,

I will revert back in 12 hrs. Just paste your column xaml code here.

Regards,
Bpoojary

On Mar 12, 2013 10:34 AM, "Devtelco" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I dont have that property available, did you add this recently?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (WPFExtendedDataGrid@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email WPFExtendedDataGrid@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 12, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Edited Mar 12, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Here is the code, it is a little complex, sorry about that.

<UserControl x:Class="com.devtelco.admglobal.presentacion.Vistas.AlmacenMateriaPrima.Entradas.EntradasAlmacenMateriaPrimaControlUsuario"
         xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
         xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
         xmlns:mc="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006" 
         xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/expression/blend/2008"
         xmlns:i="http://schemas.microsoft.com/expression/2010/interactivity"
         xmlns:xctk="http://schemas.xceed.com/wpf/xaml/toolkit"
         xmlns:uiControls="clr-namespace:DevTelco.UIControls;assembly=DevTelco.UIControls.SearchTextBox"
         xmlns:extendedGridControl="clr-namespace:ExtendedGrid.ExtendedGridControl;assembly=ExtendedGrid"
         xmlns:wpfToolkit="clr-namespace:ExtendedGrid.Microsoft.Windows.Controls;assembly=ExtendedGrid"
         xmlns:extendedColumn="clr-namespace:ExtendedGrid.ExtendedColumn;assembly=ExtendedGrid" mc:Ignorable="d" 
         Focusable="False"
         MinHeight="300" MinWidth="500"
         KeyboardNavigation.TabNavigation="Cycle"
         Background="{DynamicResource ResourceKey=communBackGroud}"
         DataContext="{Binding Source={StaticResource ResourceKey=LocalizadorModeloVista}, Path=EntradaAlmacenMateriaPrimaCRUDModeloVista}">
<extendedGridControl:ExtendedDataGrid Grid.Row="1" Margin="20,0,20,20" AutoGenerateColumns="False" Name="ExtendedDataGrid1"
                                                  ItemsSource="{Binding Path=EntradasAlmacenMateriaPrima}" 
                                                  FrozenColumnCount="2"
                                                  >
                    <wpfToolkit:DataGrid.Columns>
                        <extendedColumn:ExtendedDataGridTextColumn Header="Fecha" Binding="{Binding FechaInserto,  Mode=OneTime,StringFormat='{}{0:dd/MM/yyyy}'}"  AllowAutoFilter="False" IsReadOnly="True"/>
                        <extendedColumn:ExtendedDataGridTextColumn Header="Proveedor" Binding="{Binding Proveedor.DatosGenerales.Nombre, Mode=OneTime}" AllowAutoFilter="False" IsReadOnly="True" />
                        <extendedColumn:ExtendedDataGridTextColumn Header="No. Artículos" Binding="{Binding CantidadArticulos,  Mode=OneTime}" AllowAutoFilter="False" IsReadOnly="True"/>
                        <extendedColumn:ExtendedDataGridTextColumn Header="CostoTotal" Binding="{Binding CostoTotal, Mode=OneTime}" AllowAutoFilter="False" IsReadOnly="True"/>
                        <extendedColumn:ExtendedDataGridTextColumn Header="Facturado" Binding="{Binding Facturado,  Mode=OneTime}" AllowAutoFilter="False" IsReadOnly="True"/>
                    <wpfToolkit:DataGridCheckBoxColumn  MinWidth="100"
                           Binding="{Binding Facturado,  Mode=OneTime}"
                           Header="Bool Column"
                           IsThreeState="True"
                           />
                            <extendedColumn:ExtendedDataGridTextColumn Header="Inventario Afectado" Binding="{Binding InventarioAfectado,  Mode=OneTime}" AllowAutoFilter="False" IsReadOnly="True"/>
                    </wpfToolkit:DataGrid.Columns>
                </extendedGridControl:ExtendedDataGrid>
            </Grid>
</UserControl>
Mar 12, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Hi,

I have added new extended column named ExtendedDataGridCheckBoxColumn (You will find this inside namespace ExtendedGrid.ExtendedColumn).
Kindly take latest code and use this column instead of DataGridCheckBoxColumn. And set the AllowAutoFilterProperty to false.

Regards,
bpoojary
Mar 20, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Edited Mar 20, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Hi bpoojary,

thanks for the quick solution, just one comment, in the disign time, Visual Studio shows the following error:

Error 31 Cannot create an instance of "ExtendedDataGridCheckBoxColumn".

and when I test the solution I am getting the following error:

The property 'SummaryColumnSettings' was already registry by 'DataGridColumn'.
Mar 20, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Hi

Will fix tonight, please send sample solution.

Regards,
Bpoojary
Mar 20, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Hi

Issue 2: The property 'SummaryColumnSettings' was already registry by 'DataGridColumn'.

This is issue is fixed in change set number 23038 (Kindly take latest and verify)

Issue 1: Cannot create an instance of "ExtendedDataGridCheckBoxColumn".

This issue dosent show up after I fixed Issue 2, make sure you build your solution.

And then you set the property to AllowAutoFilter="False"

Hope so this solves your problem.

Regards,
bpoojary