Editing Datagrid and updating Database

Apr 1, 2015 at 4:19 PM
Hi,
This ExtendedDataGrid is really awesome. But, I would like to edit the datagrid columns and submit to the database. I'm not able to get into the edit mode on the columns even when I double click on the cell. It is behaving like a readonly. Also, My Datagrid is being populated from a datatable. I want to update only few columns and some columns need to have dropdowns to update them. Is that a possibility? This is what I'm using right now
<ExtendedGridControl:ExtendedDataGrid EnableRowVirtualization="True" EnableColumnVirtualization="True" GroupByControlVisibility="Visible" FrozenColumnCount="5"
                     x:Name="gridview" ItemsSource="{Binding MyData, IsAsync=True}" RowHeaderWidth="17" HideColumnChooser="True" ShowRowNumber="False"
                     IsSynchronizedWithCurrentItem="True"  SelectionMode="Extended" SelectionUnit="CellOrRowHeader" ShowRowSummaries="True" ShowSortOrder="True" ShowColumnSplitter="True" Margin="0,50,0,0" >
                        <ExtendedGridControl:ExtendedDataGrid.FooterDataTemplate>
                            <DataTemplate>
                                <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                                    <TextBlock Text="RowsCount:" FontWeight="Bold"/>
                                    <TextBlock Margin="3,0,0,0" Foreground="DarkGreen"  Text="{Binding ElementName=gridview,Path=Items.Count}"></TextBlock>
                                </StackPanel>
                            </DataTemplate>
                        </ExtendedGridControl:ExtendedDataGrid.FooterDataTemplate>

</ExtendedGridControl:ExtendedDataGrid>
Apr 2, 2015 at 3:44 PM
Edited Apr 2, 2015 at 3:48 PM
Only first column is editable.... All others are non editable even after I use
CellEditEnding="gridview_CellEditEnding" CurrentCellChanged="gridview_CurrentCellChanged".

I also marked IsReadOnly property as False.

Not sure what change I need to make to change this as editable columns.