Multiple ExtendedGrids in same window

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:54 AM

My situation:

• One WPF Window, with two autogenerated (WPFExtended)DataGrids, of same format
  • (actually indirectly even binding to the same source).

I have observed that using autofilter on one of them checks/unchecks the boxes on the corresponding popup on the second, but does not activate the filter.

Coordinator
Sep 28, 2012 at 6:08 PM

As you are binding to same data-source this issue is coming. Filtering logic is depends on Default view of the data source (DefaultVew.RowFilter).

When you change any filtering logic view is affected and same is reflected in other grid.

Advice would be to clone the data table and bind it to another grid.

Sep 29, 2012 at 7:51 PM

To clarify: I actually have two data tables, each generated via http://code.google.com/p/modelshredder/ from the same entity framework "table proxy object".

That is what I meant by "indirectly".

Coordinator
Sep 30, 2012 at 4:01 AM

Can you please attach sample.

Sep 30, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Will be offline for a week. Can provide after that. Thanks a lot in advance for looking into it!

Oct 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Please find attached sample.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 5:01 AM, [email removed] wrote:
> Can you please attach sample.
Coordinator
Oct 14, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Sorry, I don't see any attachment.

Coordinator
Oct 14, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Hi

As of now not supported, but simple advice would be do it in code behind by modifying underlying data source.
Will be adding all this features soon in the datagrid.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 2:50 PM, YaakovN <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Please find attached sample.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 5:01 AM, [email removed] wrote:
> Can you please attach sample.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (WPFExtendedDataGrid@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email WPFExtendedDataGrid@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com